Tokii’s Discovery Game, Republican Primaries Potluck, asked men and women their opinions about how the Republican candidates are presenting themselves and what they consider to be most important. Overall, women indicated a lukewarm reception to the candidates while men showed stronger opinions.
- Half of the men and 40% of the women who participated indicated that a candidate’s performance on a televised debate is important in his/her overall ability to lead a nation.
- Mitt Romney’s business acumen makes him a more appealing candidate in “fixing” America, half the men and 40% of women responded.
- 100% of men and 60% of women view Texas Republican Ron Paul as a radical or maverick when compared to the other candidates within his own party, because of his more liberal views and yet very few respondents see him as being out there on the fringe.
- Responses regarding Newt Gingrich were very polarized as half the men and 40% of the female participants think that Newt Gingrich is on the ropes as he has lost significant ground to Mitt Romney. However another 50% of men & 40% of women believe he still has a chance to regain momentum.
- Most men, 75%, and half the women responded that Rick Santorum’s strong support from the evangelical Christian groups gives him the potential to become the wildcard in the Republican race.
Play Tokii’s Discovery Game, Republican Primaries Potluck to show what you have to say about the republican’s opinions.
If you enjoyed this post, you should check out our other Current Event’s Posts